http://www.nutritiondata.com
So, I think you will enjoy this website and use My Tracking. First, search, then Add to MY FOODS to store for later use. ALSO add to My Tracking for a current day's food. It will do all the totals for you. You can search many branded foods (not helpful) as well as fresh foods you would find at a grocery store. You can also enter your own foods if you know the nutrition data. If not, just choose a similar food. My Tracking will generate charts for you.
2 eggs plus one cup of whole milk is about300 calories and 14 carbs. My raw milk probalby has more fat in it. I'm considering going Atkins x Traditional Foods. Maybe I'll start today. In which case I won't use any sweetener in my egg shake--I'll just use decaf instant coffee to flavor it. I could also use fruit, Vanilla and almond extract, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment