Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nu-Zareba

I mentioned something about candidiasis to the guy at Vitamin Planet Howell. He gave me a flyer on Nu-Zareba. I thoughtfully filed it away for further consideration. I then ended up speaking to my son's past pre-school teacher who I remember had food allergies. She mentioned several helpful resources, including that she took Nu-Zareba with good results. This is a blended formula which is taken as a course, and it shouldn't be necessary to take on an ongoing basis.

I am going to get some today to rid of yeast or parasites or both. I have been operating on the basis that I have allergies which are likely caused by poor digestion and other nutrients lacking for my various metabolic/detox processes. I am still working on the diet and supplements, have seen a lot of improvement, but with a re-surge this week in some symptoms I am wanting some extra help. So, be gone Yeast I Suspect!

Nu-Zareba is made by a Naturopathic Doctor at his own company named Thaumaturge, http://www.thaumaturge.net, makes many herbal formulas in convenient capsule form. I have learned from my herbalist friend that this is not the idea way to take herbs--tincture and tea is the best way. However, the site lists all their ingredients and as combinations may also help inform that layperson (like me) who is carefully going on his or her own.

No comments: