This is some damn good bread.
http://www.samisbakery.com/products/millet-and-flax/detail.cfm?id=13
If you have any bread that you can eat, here are some quick ideas for using it.
1) Egg in the Nest
We are now doing Egg in the Nest once per week and today I got to eat it with the kids. It was a treat!
Dairy Free tip: Instead of butter, I used bacon grease for giving a light coating to my toast and frying the egg in the pan. The idea of Egg in the Nest is to cut out a small circle in the middle of a slice of bread, grease it or the pan, and crack in an egg.
2) Dip it in garlic flavored olive oil! I got a bottle of EVOO with garlic from Costco this month. YUMM.
3) Roasted garlic cloves on toast, drizzle on olive oil, then top with roasted red pepper. For convenience, I buy the peppers in a jar. This month I bought the mega box of peeled garlic cloves at Costco (product of USA) and am attempting to see if I can eat it before it goes bad. I'm going to roast some up this week and make this toast. I'll freeze it if I can't use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment