I'm getting Organic butter from Costco or Meijer, and I do purchase
conventional butter when prices seem high. It is more economical than
coconut oil.We also get our raw, grass fed dairy from Our Farm and
Dairy, St. Johns, MI (delivered to Brighton)
· Oysters
· Liver from grass-fed animals
I prefer chicken liver and just get them where I can. I buy in
batches from a local farmer.
· Eggs from grass-fed hens
I'm buying more from Creswick Farms now (delivered to Brighton one
Saturday per month)
· Cod liver oil (take before bedtime)
High-vitamin is Green Pastures "Blue Ice" or Garden of Life. I get
other brands from vitacost.com
· Fish eggs
· Whole raw milk from grass-fed cows
Our Farm and Dairy, St. Johns, MI
· Bone broth (prepare yourself according to Nourishing Traditions recipe)
· Shrimp
You can get USA wild caught raw frozen shrimp from Kroger
· Wild salmon
I bought some canned from Costco.
· Whole yoghurt or kefir
· Beef from grass-fed steers
Can also get this and many high quality meat products from Creswick
Farms (see above)
· Sauerkraut
Naturally fermented, raw. Try Bubbies brand. They have Dill pickles
too, which are somewhat peppery tasting.
· Organic Beets
Can get organic beets from Meijer
No comments:
Post a Comment