http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/12/01/Important-New-Vitamin-D-Research-Papers.aspx
See the grassroots thing about how you can get the tests. What I'm going to do is wait until I go into see a doctor, take the kids with me and add this to our list of concerns for that visit to maximize the cost of my insurance co-pays. I have to go for follow up to a family doctor whom I like and is natural-health-friendly, and I'll take in a copy of this page and get the right tests. I like the idea that you test a couple of times for the first couple years and then you will have a sense (with continued similar sun-bathing habits) of what your body needs.
So, until then, this winter, I'll be continuing D3 drops for us since we get no sun (and we're sporadic a couple of times per week anyway).
More Recent updates:
http://www.westonaprice.org/basicnutrition/clarifications.html
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment