Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grande Latte with a shot of Agave Flavors!

http://www.vitacost.com/Madhava-Organic-Agave-Nectar-Hazelnut

more at

http://www.vitacost.com/Madhava

go decaf! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cherylyn said...

I have a friend who is in her last trimester of pregnancy and recently ate a raw dessert that had agave nectar in it. Afterward she had intense contractions through the night. She did some research and found that agave nectar can induce contractions. Have you heard anything about this?

Rachel said...

Cherylyn:
I too will be re-evaluating the agave. Currently I am on a strict diet for myself. Actually NO sugar of any kind or any sweetener added to anything *except* only: stevia extract and xylitol. I'm actually not missing the sugars at all. The KAL stevia is quite good and the xylitol is just like sugar. I'm also gluten free and dairy free. More news to come this year as I track down the roots of my allergies and itchy ears. I just read Winning The War Within and it contains one piece of the puzzle which I'll be exploring some more. Here's a link on the agave nectar / syrup:
http://www.westonaprice.org/Agave-Nectar-Worse-Than-We-Thought.html.