Overview of Enzymes.
Enzymes: What the Experts Know written by Tom Bohager, Enzymedica’s CEO. "For candidiasis, he recommends High Potency Digestive Enzyme as well as High Cellulase/Candida, High Protease and Probiotic formulas, which would be Digest Gold, Candidase, Virastop, and ProBio in the Enzymedica line."
Dad:
I looked very carefully at the Enzymedica formulas tonight. I chose Enzymedica as they appeared to be the "gold standard"--I wanted a reliable enzyme while I am getting ride of candida. They also don't put any magnesium stearates and I am avoiding those which means more research and careful choosing of supplements. If you want Enzymedica, I analyzed the ingredients vs. cost and, there are two ways you could go:
A) Just Digest Gold. This has lactobacillus acidophilus added to it and many enzymes including lots of cellulase and protease for digesting candida. With the lactobacillus acidophilus added to it and other foods like yogurt, you won't need to purchase another bottle of probiotic.
B) Digest (Just "Digest", not Digest Gold and not Digest Basic) plus the Virastop. Neither has probiotics, so you will need to also add probiotic. So, this option may come out more expensive overall, though you may be wanting a better probiotic than what's in Digest Gold (option A). Plus, with Virastop, you get the Serratiopeptidase and the Nattokinase--
For comparison purposes: The 7 Day Back Pain Cure (get a free online version) recommends Serratiopeptidase and the Nattokinase as two critical ingredients in the formula they are selling. It's got other good stuff in it to try for joint pain, but you don't need the glutathione as it won't be absorbed in the digestive tract.
Furthermore, I believe Nattokinase has Vitamin K in it, and this is one of the critical nutrients that works synergistically with the other Weston Price favorite nutrients.
My feeling is that you could get enough probiotics out of food if you concentrate on it a bit. You do need to go heavy on the probiotics in order to repopulate the good guys after killing off yeast, in order to combat and prevent yeast from overgrowing again.
I'm considering enzymes as something I will take ongoingly for quite awhile, whereas probiotic in a bottle is a temporary thing of convenience. In the interest of ongoing economy, after the yeast problem is resolved, you may be able to go to a less expensive enzyme formula. Enzymedica also has Digest Basic which is the same as Digest but just less of each ingredient.
In case I haven't made my point yet, the reason I recommend the Virastop in option (B) for you is that it contains enzymes that may help with joint pain. You could try them for awhile, then stop it and see if you miss it. In the meantime, it should also help with the candida. Make sense?
Buy your Enzymedica on vitacost.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment