Purpose: Save time by making several days' worth of doses of magnesium.
1. Create a measuring cup out of a jar with a lid. Using a Tablespoon measure which you will be able to use again on a regular basis for administering from this jar, measure into the jar 16 Tablespoons of water. Set the jar on a flat surface and using a permanent marker draw a line at the waterline. Dump out the water.
See photo (coming soon). My jar says:
16 TBS water
--------------------
4 TBS CALM
1 day = 4 Tbsp.
On the other side of the jar I wrote, to remind myself the correct dosage for me:
1 TBS
3x or 4x daily
2. Dissolve Magnesium amount to be taken over 4 days. I measure 4 Tbs. of Peter Gillham's CALM magnesium powder into the jar. Add the warm water as per preparation instructions. Pour water in short of the water line and as the magnesium dissolves keep adding a little bit more water until it reaches the line you drew.
3. Store solution in the fridge. Use your preferred amount. I take 1 Tbsp. of the liquid, 3-4 times per day.
Other ideas include mixing up your own flavorings to add to the jar and re-calculate your dosage. I mix in honey and xylitol to the solution I make for the kids, while the water solution is still warm. In mine I have liked it with stevia and lemon juice, but to make it easier I'm going back to the flavored CALM product. The lemon is fairly tolerable but not as good as fresh lemon juice. The raspberry-lemon is the sweetest variety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment