Thursday, December 9, 2010

2011 Cleanse

Avoiding foods I am allergic to (dairy, yeast plus others) and providing myself high-grade supplements doesn't seem to be doing as much as I'd hoped. I think the problem may be a parasite (or two?) and/or candida upsurge. So, here's what I'm working on:

1. A 90-day parasite cleanse. I had a hair strand test done for $20 by a friend's father, the test having something to do with vibrational frequencies. Sounds quite left-field, but I don't care anymore--I just want relief. So, I'm going with it. The test showed a single cell parasite called taxo plasmosys. This at least gives me something to go on.

Interesting symptom I've had that pops up in this article on Parasites is "blisters on the inside of the lower lip. Well, I've had a canker sore for a few weeks now, which I take as a strong sign now that something unusual is going on.

Other odd skin things: an itchy, raised spot on my arm for a few weeks in October 2010. I managed to not scratch it, thought I'd visit the dermatologist and check for skin cancer (or what??), but it went away. Also, have developed an eczema type spot on my inside wrist which gets worse if I wear my old watch (a type of watch that I've worn for years with no previous problems). Despite food avoidances, still having problems in ears like: ringing, night itching, feeling full. Tendency to get sinus infections. Continued itching rectum (has gotten worse again).

A) So, I will be taking Hanna's Herb Shop "protozoa" which is a vibrational homeopathic. I was told to "take the drops for 90 days to be sure."

B) I will also be taking an herbal formula also against parasites. See:
http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com/where-do-i-start/parasite-cleanse.aspx
Hanna Herb Shop concurs with BioRay with their parasite cleanse formula:
http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com/store/product-detail.aspx?id=1
OR
http://www.hannasherbshop.com/shop/product/2342

C) Other...
-During this phase I will be thinking of not taking extra nutritional supplements, except to control any histamine release, etc. I've been taking a hefty B complex at night, but I'm thinking that might feed yeast.
-Avoid nightshades, white potatoes
-Avoid starches and sugars.
-Will be eating whole, non-gluten grains such as millet and brown rice, also buckwheat and nut flours.
-Will be using a single type of tea per day (rotation, as I am learning to rotate my diet more as I go along, as per Yeast Connection / Marjorie Hurt Jones)


2. COLON CLEANSE at the same time as the parasite cleanse above.
-Psyillium product (?)
-SweetLeaf Stevia Plus which has FOS in it. I know FOS gives me gas, so I will go easy on this, but it is supposed to feed the good baceria. I'll use other non-FOS stevia for my sweet tooth needs beyond the dose of FOS that I can handle.
-Probiotics will be key ingredient in my overall plan. I will try to gauge if they help with bloat/gas. I will be using either Pharmax or Klaire Labs Vital-Dophilus (vitalbee.com good prices). I favor the powder rather than capsules for price as well as being able to adjust the amounts or spread throughout the day.
-GasX or something OTC to absorb gas (expected from high fiber and FOS)
-Digestive Enzymes - Enzymedica Digest from vitacost.com
-lots of Coconut fat (Hmmmn, is my recent uptick in symptoms a result of a decrease in coconut fat? Well, as usual, several factors seem to converge to create a noticeable result).

3. After the colon cleanse, sometime in January I will start an 8-week gut healing diet which I will begin to model after a friend (D) who is seeing a holistic nutritionist in Canada.

If my regimen is of interest, please email me or leave a comment, as it will encourage me to share more. Otherwise, Wow! Life is just so hectic, I'm not even sure I should be blogging at all. But, I would blog this for my brother, if he would join me :-)

No comments: